Positive Affirmations – Positive Thinking
CD’s, Mp3 audio downloads
What are Affirmations?
Affirmations are short statements designed to “create” positive change in order to achieve realistic, attainable goals.
As a matter of fact, “What we think about most, we WILL attract into our life”.
Why do they work so well?
The subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between what is real or not. Quite simply, the mind “responds” quickly to what we tell it.
How to Use Positive Affirmations:
• Focus on what you WANT – Not what you don’t want (i.e. to be calm, to be confident)
• State in the present tense, as if it has already happened (i.e. I AM…)
• State with full belief, confidence & passion – have NO doubt
• If possible, say out loud, 2-3 x / Repeat over and over
• Write them down, view throughout the day (desk, mirror, fridge, car, etc).
- I AM calm, relaxed & confident
- I MAKE things happen
- I ALWAYS do the right thing
- I am neat, organized & always put things in its place
- I am a hero to so many
- I choose to Listen
- If I have the choice between right and kind, I choose kind
- I CHOOSE health
- Things always work out for me
- I AM detached from the words or actions of others
- I AM strong
- I AM kind
- I CAN do it
- I AM amazing
- I AM pain free
Affirmations can help you change negative thoughts, beliefs and CHANGE Behavior: (examples)
• Stress, anxiety, depression, pain relief
• Lose weight, stop smoking faster
• Help for relaxation / sleep disorders
• How to be more healthy in life
• Change life, make better choices
• Healing, Hope & Recovery:
• Relax during Pregnancy, Labor & Delivery
Positive Affirmations for Change, Success, Confidence & Health
Uses: Change behavior, positive thinking, confidence